Boost engagement and time spent on your OTT channel, mobile app or website with Underknown’s factual content.
Proven evergreen content for your audience, tailored to be watched on mobile, desktop or OTT.
Engage your audience with award-winning factual content from Underknown. Whether you’re looking for a fun and thought-provoking program for kids in grades 1 -4, or high-performing educational video episodes about science and the humanities, we have the content (and data) that delivers watch hours and increases time spent on your channels. Choose your content from our library of over 2,000 videos in 3 aspect ratios and 10 different languages.
Now available for licensing
What If Kids: epic science adventures and activities for kids in grades 1 to 4.
Your benefits of showing our factual content on your owned and operated properties:
Boost engagement and time spent on your OTT channel or mobile app. Our videos are designed to produce long watch-times and generate reactions such as comments and shares.
Keep your audience engaged with timeless content that doesn’t go stale. Our videos stay relevant.
Proven storytelling formats adapted to work on mobile, desktop or OTT platforms.
Get additional revenue by monetizing videos with pre-roll video ads or keep subscribers coming back for the content they want to watch.
Proven content with 12+ billion video views from the #1 science and technology video publisher in the world.
Ingest our MRSS feed into your CMS. If your systems can’t handle feeds, get direct access to our archive with a dedicated login.
2020 Webby Award
for Best Science & Education Video Series
2021 Shorty Award
for “Best Use of Video” on social media
YouTube Gold Award
Creator Award for reaching 1 Million Subscribers
in Live Special Event with Live Med Aid
Videos for any market. Here’s what we deliver.
- 30 videos per month or more
- Schedule the amount you want & when
- Access to the archive of 2,000+ videos
- Select by topic: Body, Cosmos, Earth, Technology, Animals etc
- Select by language: English, Spanish, Hindi, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Dutch or Italian.
- All our videos are 4 – 8 minutes in length.
- Available in 16:9, 1:1, or 9:16 (vertical) aspect ratio.
- Subtitle files, research packages and story references optional
- Delivery via MRSS, ftp or download links